We thank you for registering / enrolling with/at https://midcoastmusictogether.com (“Midcoast Music Together”). While we
appreciate your association with us, we do understand that there may be certain concerns
related to cessation of your continuation with us on our musical journey / association. To
enable your smooth exit/ transition, we hereby lay down / share the “Return and Refund
Policy” for better understanding and acceptance of enrollments and learners of our services.
- • Midcoast Music Together will collect the Course Fees from applicants by available payment mode on our
website/ web application/any other approved mode from time to time. There may be payment
offers, under which enrolment is approved. The enrollment shall be governed by “Rights
reserved by Midcoast Music Together to admission/ enroll” and the enrolment shall be considered to be
successfully accepted upon and on payments received on actual basis to the credit of
Midcoast Music Together bank account.
- • You (The student/ enrollment doer, service availed) agree that Midcoast Music Together through its
website or Web Application or through any other approved mode would raise system
generated invoice/receipt in relation to the Course for which the applicant has enrolled
or in relation purchase of any services or to any kind of payment done, as per
applicable laws. Midcoast Music Together will raise invoice/receipt for the above which shall be inclusive
of applicable Taxes.
- • You as an applicant agree to pay the Course Fees for any enrolment requested and/or
services availed as may be demanded by Midcoast Music Together. Midcoast Music Together will collect the Course Fees
pursuant to the Payments Terms. The payment shall be 100% in advance; there shall be no
acceptance to the part payment. Midcoast Music Together shall not be responsible for any error during
payment process and/ or by any 3rd party vendors involved in payment process like
payment gateways etc
- • Midcoast Music Together agrees that no refund of the course fees will be permitted once the classes /
sessions have commenced. However, the refund shall be in accordance with the
cancellation policy reflected in the relevant Listing here under i.e. (i) permit the
student/enrollment doer/service availed to cancel the enrolment and (ii) refund to that
portion of the Course Fees specified in the cancellation policy here below. In case
relevant Listing does not have a specified cancellation policy, there shall be no
refund, except the ones as mentioned in the listing below.
- • If the refund is requested for any Course, we (Midcoast Music Together Management) will either
pre-approve, confirm or reject the refund request within a period of 7 days from the
date of request for refund (‘Refund Request Period’). If no response is received from
us, the refund request will be deemed automatically as expired.
• Refund Policy Listings:
- Refund for Guru based Course will be processed as per the conditions mentioned
- ➛ 100% refund of course fee will be made in case the refund request has
been submitted before 1 week from the course start date.
- ➛ 30% refund of course fee will be made in case the refund request has
been submitted within 1 week from the course start date
- ➛ No refund of course fee will be made in case the refund request has
been submitted post the course start date.
- Refund for Hindi Film (Bollywood) Music Songs
- ➛ There shall be no refund under this category; however, Midcoast Music Together may
consider the refund at its sole discretion and under specific
circumstance only. Purchaser may apply for refund, not more than 24
hours from the purchase date and time, failure to which there shall be
no chances for consideration of refund decisions. The purchaser applying
for refund within 24 hours from the time of purchase, may avail partial
/ complete refund at the sole and exclusive discretion of Midcoast Music Together and no
dispute shall be entertained with regards to non-refund/partial refund
under this category.
- • Unless specified at the time of offer, there shall be no refund on the purchases made
under any offer (that may be made available by management from time to time) whether on
the payment terms / card user and/or otherwise;
- • There shall be a cancellation fees levied upon each cancellation / refund request and
the refund amount shall be subject to such cancellation fees. Such cancellation fees
shall be at least the amount of the registration fees as may be received by Midcoast Music Together at the
time of enrolment time.
- • Refund Request’s Inspection
- o Post the receipt of the cancellation / refund request, Midcoast Music Together reserves the
right to inspect the cancellation request and the authenticity/acceptability of
the reasons thereof.
- o If your cancelation request is approved, Midcoast Music Together will initiate a refund
according to the original mode of payment.
- o Post approval, Midcoast Music Together shall take a minimum time of 10 working days to process
the same internally.
- o You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your
bank/card issuer's policies.
- • Limitation of Liability:
- o If We at Midcoast Music Together cancel a confirmed enrolment made via the Site, Services, and
Application, for any disciplinarian reasons and/ or otherwise, Midcoast Music Together shall
refund the same in accordance to the refund amount as may be applicable as per
refund policy mentioned above. Under any case, the refund liability and the
associated costs thereof upon Midcoast Music Together shall not exceed the total amount paid by
- • Taxes:
- o You understand and acknowledge that appropriate governmental agencies,
departments or authorities (the "Tax Authority") where our office or residence
is located may require Taxes to be collected from the student/enrollment
doer/service availer on the amount paid for the Course and to be remitted to the
respective Tax Authority. The laws in jurisdictions may vary, but these Taxes
may be required to be collected and remitted as a percentage of the Course Fees
set by Midcoast Music Together. It may be noted that the tax amount as may be collected from
applicant/ enrolment, shall not be refunded under any circumstances as they are
either paid or subject to be paid to appropriate tax authority. You understand
that the tax amount is not under ownership of Midcoast Music Together and hence are not subject to
refund. However, the refund of tax amount shall be considered if allowed as per
the applicable tax laws.
- • Sole and exclusive decision of Midcoast Music Together will be final and binding for any aspect not
covered under the return & refund policy.
- • Grievance Redressal for Refund:
If you have any concerns / questions related to refund/ return, feel free to write to us:
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal Address: 6A, Cornfield Rd, Ekdalia, Ballygunge, Kolkata, West Bengal 700019.